Confidentiality and Data Protection Privacy
ENCLAVAMIENTOS Y SEÑALIZACIÓN FERROVIARIA ENYSE, S.A.U. (the Company), according to the legislation in force on Personal Data Protection, informs the users of the website www.enyse.com (the Website) the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will govern the processing of the personal data voluntarily provided by Users when accessing the Website.
By providing the Company with their personal data through the electronic forms and contact section of the Website and, where applicable, by checking the corresponding acceptance box, Users expressly accept that their data may be processed by the Company according to the terms of this clause of the Privacy and Data Protection Policy for the purposes indicated herein.
The Company informs the Users of the Website that their personal data may only be obtained for processing purposes if they are adequate, pertinent and not excessive regarding the specific, explicit and legitimate scope and purposes for which they were collected. They will be cancelled whenever they are no longer necessary or pertinent to that effect or whenever requested by the owners exercising their right to cancellation.
The Company is committed to complying the legislation in force from time to time in terms of data protection.
The personal data provided will be processed by the Company and will be used in accordance to the information shown below.
What type of personal data we collect and for which purposes
- Data collected indirectly: they are collected when you send queries or your CV to the email addresses provided on the Website.
- Data collected indirectly through cookies: for statistical purposes, to analyse the use of the Website and to offer added value services such as our location plan.
The table below shows more specific information on the processing of your personal data, including the following sections:
- Main purposes: We specify the purposes for which we need to collect your data, that is, why we need to process your information.
- Legitimacy: We specify the reason that authorises us to process your data.
- Retention periods: We specify the period during which we will retain your data or the criteria that determines the said period.
- Recipients: We specify who we will lawfully share your data with.
- Rights of data holders: We inform about the rights you are entitled to as a data holder regarding the processing of your personal data.
Users will be the only ones responsible for the accuracy of the data provided to the Company.
The Company will implement the technical and organisational measures required to ensure the safety of the said personal data and to avoid their modification or loss or the unauthorised processing thereof or access thereto, considering the state of the art, the nature of the data and the existing risks.
The Website is secured with an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, in order to ensure the safety of the transmission of your data between your browser and our Website.
The safe server establishes a connection that enables to transfer the data encrypted, so that they can only be read by the User’s device and the device of the Website. Thus, by using the SSL protocol we make sure:
- The User is communicating their data to the server of the Website and not to another server.
- The data exchanged between the User and the Website are transferred encrypted, so that they cannot be read or manipulated by third parties.
To verify whether you are within a safe environment, make sure the address of the Page you want to verify starts with https://
You can also check whether the Page is safe if a padlock icon is displayed in the browser’s address bar.
Finally, you can also verify the presence of the SSL certificate by checking the features of the Page on your browser. To that effect, please have a look at the features of your browser.
The Company will not modify the policies or practices to make them less effective regarding the protection of the personal data of our customers we have stored without previously asking for the consent of the said customers.
Last update: 21 January 2020.