ENYSE has a Corporate Compliance Program in force, in alignment with the ACS Group, which focuses on the promotion of a real ethical corporate culture, and underlines its commitment to compliance and respect of the current legislation.
In this regard, ENYSE is acting clearly and actively in the fight against crime within the corporate activities that carries out, having established technical, organizational and staff procedures, plus monitoring and control processes, as well as an appropriate penalty system to try to avoid any type of offences or unlawful acts in its business activity.
In this context and to achieve this objective, the ACS Group has internally published the following mandatory documents for all staff, also required for all partners, suppliers and/or associates:
- ACS Industrial General Protocols:
- Framework Protocol of the Corporate Compliance Program
- Regulatory Compliance Protocol
- Protocol for Reporting Suspected Irregular Activities
- Corporate Defence Procedure Activation Protocol
- Protocol on Training of Professionals in Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Protocol on the profile, expertise and organizational location of the Corporate Compliance Officer and the Corporate Compliance Delegate
- Protocol for Core Policies
- Catalogue of Forbidden Conducts and Expected Behaviours
- Code of Conduct for Business Partners
- Protocol for Compliance with Competition Standards
- Due Diligence protocol on matters concerning Human Rights
- Protocol on Information Security
- Crime Prevention Plan, with its attached documents:
- Criminal and Anti-bribery Compliance Policy
- IT Code of Conduct
- Protocol on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Anticorruption Protocol
- Protocol on Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- Protocol on Confidential Information Treatment
- Protocol on Private Data Protection
- Protocol on Environmental Protection
- Policy on Prevention, Detection and Intervention against Workplace Mobbing.
The design of the Corporate Compliance Program contains and applies some best practices for preventing criminal risks and promoting ethical corporate behavior, aligned with the requirements of the Criminal Code and other applicable legislation in force.
Any person who is aware or legitimately suspicious about any type of unlawful act or offence can disclose this through the following channels:
- Direct communication with upper echelon
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Address At/ÓRGANO DE CUMPLIMIENTO NORMATIVO ENYSE, Calle Valportillo II, 8, Pol. Ind. Alcobendas, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain.
- Voice box +34 918205212
The previous disclosure systems can also be used as a resource to resolve any questions referring to the Corporate Compliance Program itself.